NGC1333 From Last Night

Ian Stewart

A crisp clear cool night last night. Guiding/seeing was a little funky but I did some time on NGC1333 a wonderful little reflection nebula in Perseus.
Cheers
Ian
NGC1333

Roy Diffrient

Pretty cute, Ian – love that “reflection blue“.

I went out around midnight - 1 am last night looking for Leonids.  Didn’t see any – no meteor storm this year I guess.  But the stars were bright and extremely twinkly here.  Not great seeing I’m sure.

Roy

On Nov 17, 2020, at 9:33 AM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

A crisp clear cool night last night. Guiding/seeing was a little funky but I did some time on NGC1333 a wonderful little reflection nebula in Perseus.
Cheers
Ian
NGC1333

jimcoble2000

I was looking at VDB 1 last night. Quite similar. You sure could see the Merope nebula last night around the Pleiades . The high contrast of the flourite glass Genesis makes that scope good for this type of thing. It was a nice night last night.