From: Mark Ost <jimcoble2000@...>
To: Roy Diffrient <mail@...>, kentblackwell <kent@...>, BBAA Groups Io <backbayastro@groups.io>, "vpas@groups.io" <vpas@groups.io>
Subject: More filter thoughts
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:30:01 +0000 (UTC)

I thought I might have mis recalled about The idea of cyanogen filtering so I went today to get my Lumicon fliter box. On the back they write in the band passes and percentages and sure enough list cyanogen as 511 and 514 nm bandpass at 95 and 96% transmission. So Lumicon too was incorrect mistaking cyanogen with Swan carbon bands. Thought I might have lost my marbles for a second.