Monthly Meeting

Richard Saunders

Is the meeting on 6 May at TCC or will it be another virtual meeting?
R,
Scott

Jeff Goldstein

Scott,

I’m all set for the ZOOM virtual meeting.  No word about meeting at TCC, just yet.

However, I think we may be able to meet in June at the TCC Science building JC-12 as before.

I’ll email the dean and put the request in.

Officially, TCC will be at 25% capacity for Face to Face teaching.  And 50% capacity in September.  That’s good news!

Sincerely,

Jeff Goldstein (TCC Liaison)

Is the meeting on 6 May at TCC or will it be another virtual meeting?
R,
Scott

vp

May 6th BBAA meeting will be on Zoom.

Here is the link, thanks to Jeff Goldstein:

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 968 4080 0899

George

On May 3, 2021 1:45 PM Richard Saunders <rsaun58043@...> wrote:

Is the meeting on 6 May at TCC or will it be another virtual meeting?
R,
Scott

George Reynolds
VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers