Losmandy G11 w/Gemini 1 for sale

Stu Beaber

I have for sale a Losmandy G11 with Gemini 1 controller. It has the following add on:

1. Lighted polar alignment scope calibrated to 2030
2. Losmandy's clutch knob set (part # CKS) 
3. Losmandy's tripod knob set (part # TKS)
4. A plugin GPS receiver (never worry about time, location or daylight saving time again)
5. An adapter for a QHYCCD Polemaster polar alignment camera (if you go that route...$45 value)
6. Losmandy's Meade tripod adapter (part # MA) w/Meade tripod
7. Printed copy of the Gemini manual
8. All cabling and handbox. All you need to supply is a 12vdc source
It is shown sitting on a Meade heavy duty tripod (with the Losmandy adapter). Price for that configuration is $1800. If you would rather have the original Losmandy tripod (non-folding), I have that and the price would be $2000. The Meade tripod is 90-95% as good as the Losmandy but has the ability to fold up for easy transporting.

Reason for selling: I have 2 of these. I don't travel to dark sites as often as I used to there fore I don't need a second mount any longer.

I have the original boxs but would really like local pickup vice shipping plus that is very expensive.

Original price for all: ~$4000

Paypal or cash accepted

Stu Beaber

Stu Beaber

Thanks Tony...

Stu

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 1:44 PM Tony Mascolo <tsmascolo@...> wrote:
Hey Stu,

Hope you are well.

That is a nice setup with the Gemini I, which is much easier and faster to set up than the Gemini II, perfect for visual observers.

However, Wife ,as predicted, said I have too much stuff and 'NO'.

Hope you find a good local home for it.

Later,

Tony

On 9/8/2021 11:05 AM, Stu Beaber wrote:
I have for sale a Losmandy G11 with Gemini 1 controller. It has the following add on:

4. A plugin GPS receiver (never worry about time, location or daylight saving time again)
5. An adapter for a QHYCCD Polemaster polar alignment camera (if you go that route...$45 value)
It is shown sitting on a Meade heavy duty tripod (with the Losmandy adapter). Price for that configuration is $1800. If you would rather have the original Losmandy tripod (non-folding), I have that and the price would be $2000. The Meade tripod is 90-95% as good as the Losmandy but has the ability to fold up for easy transporting.

Reason for selling: I have 2 of these. I don't travel to dark sites as often as I used to there fore I don't need a second mount any longer.

I have the original boxs but would really like local pickup vice shipping plus that is very expensive.

Paypal or cash accepted

Stu Beaber

Jim Tallman

Actually, setting up the Gemini II is about the same, just updated technology wise. The Gemini I is still a awesome device

Jim

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android

Stu Beaber

Already sold 9/9/21

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 1:48 PM Stu Beaber <wd4sel@...> wrote:
Thanks Tony...

Stu

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 1:44 PM Tony Mascolo <tsmascolo@...> wrote:
Hey Stu,

Hope you are well.

That is a nice setup with the Gemini I, which is much easier and faster to set up than the Gemini II, perfect for visual observers.

However, Wife ,as predicted, said I have too much stuff and 'NO'.

Hope you find a good local home for it.

Later,

Tony

On 9/8/2021 11:05 AM, Stu Beaber wrote:

Paypal or cash accepted

Stu Beaber