Losmandy G11 w/Gemini 1 for sale

Stu Beaber

I have for sale a Losmandy G11 with Gemini 1 controller. It has the following add on:

1. Lighted polar alignment scope calibrated to 2030
2. Losmandy's clutch knob set (part # CKS)
3. Losmandy's tripod knob set (part # TKS)
4. A plugin GPS receiver (never worry about time, location or daylight saving time again)
5. An adapter for a QHYCCD Polemaster polar alignment camera (if you go that route...$45 value)
6. Losmandy's Meade tripod adapter (part # MA) w/Meade tripod
7. Printed copy of the Gemini manual
8. All cabling and handbox. All you need to supply is a 12vdc source
It is shown sitting on a Meade heavy duty tripod (with the Losmandy adapter). Price for that configuration is $1800. If you would rather have the original Losmandy tripod (non-folding), I have that and the price would be $2000. The Meade tripod is 90-95% as good as the Losmandy but has the ability to fold up for easy transporting.

Reason for selling: I have 2 of these. I don't travel to dark sites as often as I used to there fore I don't need a second mount any longer.

I have the original boxs but would really like local pickup vice shipping plus that is very expensive.

Original price for all: ~$4000

Paypal or cash accepted

Stu Beaber

Stu Beaber

Thanks Tony...

Stu

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 1:44 PM Tony Mascolo <tsmascolo@...> wrote:
Hey Stu,

Hope you are well.

That is a nice setup with the Gemini I, which is much easier and faster to set up than the Gemini II, perfect for visual observers.

However, Wife ,as predicted, said I have too much stuff and 'NO'.

Hope you find a good local home for it.

Later,

Tony

On 9/8/2021 11:05 AM, Stu Beaber wrote:
[...]

Jim Tallman

Actually, setting up the Gemini II is about the same, just updated technology wise. The Gemini I is still a awesome device

Jim

Get Outlook for Android

Stu Beaber

Already sold 9/9/21