Losmandy G11 w/Gemini 1 for sale

Stu Beaber

Heads up. Probably later today or tomorrow I will list one of my (subject) mounts for sale here as well as on Cloudy Nights. I have to put it together and take some pictures. Anyone interested please contact me at wd4sel at gmail.com (wd4sel@...). Used for photography only for up to 30 minutes exposures, you know it would track good for visual use. See examples at my website... wd4sel.com

If I still have it, I will set it up at Staunton River SP next month (Oct 4).

Stu Beaber

Ian Stewart

What’s up Stu. Got another mount in the wind?

On Sep 7, 2021, at 1:44 PM, Stu Beaber <wd4sel@...> wrote:

Heads up. Probably later today or tomorrow I will list one of my (subject) mounts for sale here as well as on Cloudy Nights. I have to put it together and take some pictures. Anyone interested please contact me at wd4sel at gmail.com (wd4sel@...). Used for photography only for up to 30 minutes exposures, you know it would track good for visual use. See examples at my website... wd4sel.com

Stu Beaber

Stu Beaber

No...I have 2 of these. I bought a second one when I was going to 4+ star parties a year and to a dark site 2/3 times a month. That way I didn't have to take my observatory mount apart so often. You know how much trouble it is to get it perfectly setup for astrophotography...

Now with only 2 star parties a year and no dark sites visits this mount sets in the observatory in a box 50 weeks a year. So time to liquidate it.

Stu

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 4:33 PM Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Stu Beaber

Ian Stewart

Got it!

On 9/7/2021 5:27 PM, Stu Beaber wrote:
No...I have 2 of these. I bought a second one when I was going to 4+ star parties a year and to a dark site 2/3 times a month. That way I didn't have to take my observatory mount apart so often. You know how much trouble it is to get it perfectly setup for astrophotography...

Now with only 2 star parties a year and no dark sites visits this mount sets in the observatory in a box 50 weeks a year. So time to liquidate it.

Stu

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 4:33 PM Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Stu Beaber

Jim Tallman

How much you pay?

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android