Losmandy G11 w/Gemini 1 for sale

Stu Beaber

Heads up. Probably later today or tomorrow I will list one of my (subject) mounts for sale here as well as on Cloudy Nights. I have to put it together and take some pictures. Anyone interested please contact me at wd4sel at gmail.com (wd4sel@...). Used for photography only for up to 30 minutes exposures, you know it would track good for visual use. See examples at my website... wd4sel.com

If I still have it, I will set it up at Staunton River SP next month (Oct 4).

Stu Beaber

Ian Stewart

What’s up Stu. Got another mount in the wind?

On Sep 7, 2021, at 1:44 PM, Stu Beaber <wd4sel@...> wrote:

Heads up. Probably later today or tomorrow I will list one of my (subject) mounts for sale here as well as on Cloudy Nights. I have to put it together and take some pictures. Anyone interested please contact me at wd4sel at gmail.com (wd4sel@...). Used for photography only for up to 30 minutes exposures, you know it would track good for visual use. See examples at my website... wd4sel.com

If I still have it, I will set it up at Staunton River SP next month (Oct 4).

Stu Beaber

Stu Beaber

No...I have 2 of these. I bought a second one when I was going to 4+ star parties a year and to a dark site 2/3 times a month. That way I didn't have to take my observatory mount apart so often. You know how much trouble it is to get it perfectly setup for astrophotography...

Now with only 2 star parties a year and no dark sites visits this mount sets in the observatory in a box 50 weeks a year. So time to liquidate it.

Stu

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 4:33 PM Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:
What’s up Stu. Got another mount in the wind?

On Sep 7, 2021, at 1:44 PM, Stu Beaber <wd4sel@...> wrote:

Heads up. Probably later today or tomorrow I will list one of my (subject) mounts for sale here as well as on Cloudy Nights. I have to put it together and take some pictures. Anyone interested please contact me at wd4sel at gmail.com (wd4sel@...). Used for photography only for up to 30 minutes exposures, you know it would track good for visual use. See examples at my website... wd4sel.com

If I still have it, I will set it up at Staunton River SP next month (Oct 4).

Stu Beaber

Ian Stewart

Got it!

On 9/7/2021 5:27 PM, Stu Beaber wrote:
[...]