Looking better for tonight but..................

jimcoble2000

90 degrees and 90% humidity.

Scope is already set up so I will get there right before dark to keep the exposure down. Pretty sad when it is too cold to observe in winter, nothing to see in the spring, too hot in the summer.......... but if it should be clear one week end day in the fall the year is not an entire failure!Emoji

Ian Stewart

Oh man. My imaging goes in the tank during the summer. I have a hard time even dragging the refractor out. Dogs get me up at 5:30am and the skies get dark at 10pm or later. DST doesn't help either. Looking forward to the fall. Good luck tonight.

Cheers

Ian

On 7/1/2022 5:34 PM, jimcoble2000 via groups.io wrote:
90 degrees and 90% humidity.

Scope is already set up so I will get there right before dark to keep the exposure down. Pretty sad when it is too cold to observe in winter, nothing to see in the spring, too hot in the summer.......... but if it should be clear one week end day in the fall the year is not an entire failure!Emoji

jimcoble2000

We are gettin old Ian. Thanks. Me and the bugs will be thinking of you.