LBN777 The Baby Eagle

Ian Stewart

Well here's a real faint and fuzzy for you. LBN777 from last night. Also known as the Vulture Head or Baby Eagle Nebula. I've tried this before with little success. Even after 6 hours its still very faint.
Cheers
Ian
LBN777

Roy Diffrient

Wow.  Nice shot Ian, but pardon me if I don’t try for that ghost visually.

Roy

On Dec 6, 2020, at 9:26 AM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Well here's a real faint and fuzzy for you. LBN777 from last night. Also known as the Vulture Head or Baby Eagle Nebula. I've tried this before with little success. Even after 6 hours its still very faint.
Cheers
Ian
LBN777

charles jagow

NICE LOOKING GHOST OF A BUZZARD HEAD.

Member #1495 – Norfolk County Rifle Range

From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...>
Date: Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 9:26 AM
To: <BackBayAstro@groups.io>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] LBN777 The Baby Eagle

Well here's a real faint and fuzzy for you. LBN777 from last night. Also known as the Vulture Head or Baby Eagle Nebula. I've tried this before with little success. Even after 6 hours its still very faint.
Cheers
Ian
LBN777

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512

Ted Forte

Oh yeah, I see a vulture’s head.  (Don’t ask me what type of chemical enhancement I’m using – I’ll never tell).

Ted