Latest Image Sh2-112

Stu Beaber

Here's a little goody I snagged the other night with a mostly full moon looking on...Sh2-112 in Ha light with the 8" RC. Shot it a couple years ago with the 10" and missed half of it...too close up!

Stu

Ian Stewart

Nice one Stu.

On 12/2/2020 3:50 PM, Stu Beaber wrote:
Here's a little goody I snagged the other night with a mostly full moon looking on...Sh2-112 in Ha light with the 8" RC. Shot it a couple years ago with the 10" and missed half of it...too close up!

Stu

Ted Forte

Very cool, Stu!  Nice image. How very similar (in an image) to M42/43.  Just 10 times smaller.

Ted

From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of Stu Beaber

Here's a little goody I snagged the other night with a mostly full moon looking on...Sh2-112 in Ha light with the 8" RC. Shot it a couple years ago with the 10" and missed half of it...too close up!

Stu

_._,_._,_

Stu Beaber

Tks Ted.. good to hear from you

Stu

From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of Stu Beaber

Here's a little goody I snagged the other night with a mostly full moon looking on...Sh2-112 in Ha light with the 8" RC. Shot it a couple years ago with the 10" and missed half of it...too close up!

Stu

jimcoble2000

He lives!

On Wednesday, December 2, 2020, 3:50:51 PM EST, Stu Beaber <wd4sel@...> wrote:

Here's a little goody I snagged the other night with a mostly full moon looking on...Sh2-112 in Ha light with the 8" RC. Shot it a couple years ago with the 10" and missed half of it...too close up!

Stu

Stu Beaber

Yep...had a few little projects to do so I took the summer (with it's short nights) off. Pretty much back in the groove now.

Stu