Last Night's Wizard

Roy Diffrient

Obviously I have never heard the song Rose Colored Glasses and never heard of John Conlee.  Live and learn – I’ll go listen.

Roy

On Sep 20, 2022, at 8:45 AM, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

John Conlee wrote Rose Colored Glasses - Those were the lyrics to the first verse  ... Cheers Ian

On 9/19/2022 6:54 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Are you talking to me?  You replied to my post but I’m not John Conlee … ??

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:29 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Thank you John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

On 9/19/2022 6:25 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

jimcoble2000

Ohhhhhhhhhhh popular music! No wonder I didn't recognize it. Kent requires his composers to be dead for oh say 250 years before they are acceptable.

On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 08:45:30 AM EDT, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

John Conlee wrote Rose Colored Glasses - Those were the lyrics to the first verse  ... Cheers Ian

On 9/19/2022 6:54 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Are you talking to me?  You replied to my post but I’m not John Conlee … ??

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:29 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Thank you John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

On 9/19/2022 6:25 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Kent Blackwell

Incredible details.