Last Night's Wizard

Ian Stewart

Beautiful evening last night. I finally got back to imaging again. Here's an Ha image of NGC7380 commonly called the wizard. I'll try and get some color data tonight.
Cheers
Ian
NGC7380

Roy Diffrient

Excellent, Ian – bring on the color.

Roy

On Sep 18, 2022, at 10:18 AM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Beautiful evening last night. I finally got back to imaging again. Here's an Ha image of NGC7380 commonly called the wizard. I'll try and get some color data tonight.
Cheers
Ian
NGC7380

Stu Beaber

Very nice Wizard Ian!

Stu

On Sun, Sep 18, 2022 at 10:18 AM Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:
Beautiful evening last night. I finally got back to imaging again. Here's an Ha image of NGC7380 commonly called the wizard. I'll try and get some color data tonight.
Cheers
Ian
NGC7380

Jim Tallman <jctallman@...>

Very nice Ian!

Get Outlook for Android

Ian Stewart

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

jimcoble2000

Ian don't you think a nice warm tone of green would be nicer?

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 01:42:42 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Ian Stewart

Noop

On 9/19/2022 1:54 PM, jimcoble2000 via groups.io wrote:

Ian don't you think a nice warm tone of green would be nicer?

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 01:42:42 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

jimcoble2000

yellow?

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 02:46:54 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

Noop

On 9/19/2022 1:54 PM, jimcoble2000 via groups.io wrote:
Ian don't you think a nice warm tone of green would be nicer?

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 01:42:42 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

George Reynolds

Wow!  Very nice, Ian.

On Monday, September 19, 2022, 01:42:42 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Ian Stewart

Noon

On Sep 19, 2022, at 3:03 PM, George Reynolds via groups.io <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Wow!  Very nice, Ian.

On Monday, September 19, 2022, 01:42:42 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Roy Diffrient

Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Ian Stewart

Thank you John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

On 9/19/2022 6:25 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:

Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Roy Diffrient

Are you talking to me?  You replied to my post but I’m not John Conlee … ??

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:29 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Thank you John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

On 9/19/2022 6:25 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Jim Tallman <jctallman@...>

Looks like so serious drama Roy..:)

Get Outlook for Android

Roy Diffrient

Yeah, mistaken identity drama. Whatever, I didn’t do it!

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:56 PM, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Looks like so serious drama Roy..:)

Get Outlook for Android

Jim Tallman <jctallman@...>

Let us see how he recovers ;)

Get Outlook for Android

jimcoble2000

I asked for green but Ian refuses

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 06:25:41 PM EDT, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

jimcoble2000

Are you sure Roy? You are not leading a double life...........................

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 07:29:44 PM EDT, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

Yeah, mistaken identity drama. Whatever, I didn’t do it!

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:56 PM, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Looks like so serious drama Roy..:)

Get Outlook for Android

jimcoble2000

"You talkin to me? You talkin to me"???   (Robert Di Nero, Taxi Driver)

Roy I feel your pain. "We are confused" ( Gene Wilder, Blazing Saddles)

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 06:54:27 PM EDT, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

Are you talking to me?  You replied to my post but I’m not John Conlee … ??

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:29 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Thank you John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

On 9/19/2022 6:25 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Ian Stewart

John Conlee wrote Rose Colored Glasses - Those were the lyrics to the first verse  ... Cheers Ian