Last Jupiter notice

jimcoble2000

9 September Red Spot transit 2200

Ian Stewart

Hey Mark thanks for the info. Sky and Telescope has a neat little calculator for Jupiter events as well.

Cheers

Ian

https://skyandtelescope.org/wp-content/plugins/observing-tools/jupiter_moons/jupiter.html

On 9/1/2021 9:28 AM, jimcoble2000 via groups.io wrote:
9 September Red Spot transit 2200

jimcoble2000

Thanks Ian. I just ran sky tools for a few days out. Saturn though beautiful as always never really has much going on that is out of the ordinary. There was a storm a few years back but those are fairly rare. Jupiter is the one that changes a lot. Both have been pretty low so any good nights are a bonus. I suppose I will chase the lunar eclipse this fall. Every year I say I won't but I always do.