JWST Home Version

Shawn Loescher

I posted this on Facebook and it seemed to help others decide to make their own. Maybe it will help others here as well.

Samantha Erb inspired me to make my own James Webb Space Telescope mirror after posting a cool photo of a similar design. I might make a clock out of it later.

Acrylic stickers: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09722MG6S/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_N76QE46DAF660Z0NVNRF

The backing is just poster board and black foam board for stiffness.

jimcoble2000

10 billion is past my credit limit

On Monday, January 17, 2022, 10:16:28 PM EST, Shawn Loescher <shawn.loescher@...> wrote:

I posted this on Facebook and it seemed to help others decide to make their own. Maybe it will help others here as well.

Samantha Erb inspired me to make my own James Webb Space Telescope mirror after posting a cool photo of a similar design. I might make a clock out of it later.

Acrylic stickers: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09722MG6S/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_N76QE46DAF660Z0NVNRF

The backing is just poster board and black foam board for stiffness.

Kent Blackwell

That is so cool!