June 5th NWRP SkyWatch

Jonathan Scheetz

Not sure if the NWRP SkyWatch is on for tonight or not. I just drove out there and the parking lot was full. It looked like there was a boy scout group doing a camp out. I didn't see a place to set up on the parking lot like we usually do and thought the field would be too wet to set up there. So, I came back home to set up for observing from there.

I would appreciate knowing if anyone else did set up. Sometimes I jump to conclusions too quickly. I hope I didn't miss out on a good time <g>.

jimcoble2000

same for me.