From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kent Blackwell
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 7:36 AM
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Subject: [BackBayAstro] July Boardwalk Astronomy

Despite some clouds and haze about 500 people along the Virginia Beach Boardwalk stopped to look through our telescopes. I set up my small 80mm because kids have no problem reaching the eyepiece. It's nice to see several young new club members, especially Gabriel, who already has a passion and knowledge of observing deep sky objects.

DITTO!

From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of Ted Forte <tedforte511@...>
Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 8:59 AM
To: <BackBayAstro@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BackBayAstro] July Boardwalk Astronomy

I can almost smell the salt air. Really miss the boardwalk events.

Ted

Despite some clouds and haze about 500 people along the Virginia Beach Boardwalk stopped to look through our telescopes. I set up my small 80mm because kids have no problem reaching the eyepiece. It's nice to see several young new club members, especially Gabriel, who already has a passion and knowledge of observing deep sky objects.

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512