IOMN at ODU (Update 2)

Shawn Loescher

There will be a designated space for your to do drop offs from 5-6pm each night. Please stagger your arrival because parking/loading space is limited. If there is someone unloading you may have to circle around if you there is no room to wait on Hampton Blvd.

Please come north on Hampton Blvd so that you can turn right into 43rd St. Pull into the WESTBOUND LANE of 43rd St. as near as you can get to the barricades which are closing off the street. (Yes, we’re asking you to pull in on the wrong side of the street! ) Unload quickly and hop back in your car to park. I will be there to assist you in unloading your vehicle.

Parking will be FREE in the garage between 43rd and 41st St (enter on 41st St) and in the garage between 45th and 46th St.

Secretary

Sounds good. Looking forward to it....

Jeff

On October 8, 2021 7:07 PM Shawn Loescher <shawn.loescher@gmail.com> wrote:

There will be a designated space for your to do drop offs from 5-6pm each night. Please stagger your arrival because parking/loading space is limited. If there is someone unloading you may have to circle around if you there is no room to wait on Hampton Blvd.

Please come north on Hampton Blvd so that you can turn right into 43rd St. Pull into the WESTBOUND LANE of 43rd St. as near as you can get to the barricades which are closing off the street. (Yes, we’re asking you to pull in on the wrong side of the street! ) Unload quickly and hop back in your car to park. I will be there to assist you in unloading your vehicle.

Parking will be FREE in the garage between 43rd and 41st St (enter on 41st St) and in the garage between 45th and 46th St.

Jeffrey Thornton
Secretary,
Back Bay Amateur Astronomers