Ingenuity Flies Tomorrow, 4/18

Roy Diffrient

ICYMI – The Mars helicopter’s first flight is set for early Monday, 3:31 AM EDT, with NASA TV, streaming, news, etc. starting at 6:00 and repeating.

the Wright brothers would be proud

On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 1:26:11 PM EDT, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

ICYMI – The Mars helicopter’s first flight is set for early Monday, 3:31 AM EDT, with NASA TV, streaming, news, etc. starting at 6:00 and repeating.

I  think there is a piece of the Wright Brothers aircraft on the helicopter.

On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 1:26:11 PM EDT, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

ICYMI – The Mars helicopter’s first flight is set for early Monday, 3:31 AM EDT, with NASA TV, streaming, news, etc. starting at 6:00 and repeating.

That’s true – a postage stamp sized piece of fabric from that first aircraft.

I  think there is a piece of the Wright Brothers aircraft on the helicopter.

On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 1:26:11 PM EDT, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

ICYMI – The Mars helicopter’s first flight is set for early Monday, 3:31 AM EDT, with NASA TV, streaming, news, etc. starting at 6:00 and repeating.

Roy