IN PERSON June BBAA Meeting

Shawn Loescher

Edited

We have received permission from TCC to have a total of 24 people attend the club meeting in June at TCC. Five of those spots are reserved for the club officers and Jeff Goldstein who is filling the role as "instructor". We have 19 seats available for guests that want to attend the June meeting in person at TCC. We are also still broadcasting the meeting on Zoom as well. If you would like to attend please fill out the information requested below for each guest. The first 19 will have priority. Jeff is testing the Zoom capability on Tuesday. If there are any issues with it we will broadcast the meeting on Facebook Live instead.

The sign up sheet is located here: https://groups.io/g/BackBayAstro/table?id=32688