I am so sorry to announce this bad news to all those ECSP veterans. Those who don't understand give them a little space to grieve.

jimcoble2000

Ian Stewart

Bummer I miss the Franzia almost as much as I miss ECSP.

On 9/15/2022 10:55 AM, jimcoble2000 via groups.io wrote:

Ted Forte

I’ll have to drink to that.

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2022 7:56 AM
To: kentblackwell <kent@...>; Roy Diffrient <mail@...>; Ted Forte <tedforte511@...>; BBAA-Group <backbayastro@groups.io>; Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...>; Lawrence W. Taylor III <birdtaylor@...>
Subject: I am so sorry to announce this bad news to all those ECSP veterans. Those who don't understand give them a little space to grieve.

Frank Franzia 2022

Fred Franzia, creator of 'Two Buck Chuck' and champion of affordable win...

The California winemaker firmly believed that no bottle of wine should cost more than $10. He created a business...

A black day.........................................................................

RapidEye

I suspect Kent is incapacitated with grief...

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022, 1:53 PM Ted Forte <tedforte511@...> wrote:

To: kentblackwell <kent@...>; Roy Diffrient <mail@...>; Ted Forte <tedforte511@...>; BBAA-Group <backbayastro@groups.io>; Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...>; Lawrence W. Taylor III <birdtaylor@...>
Subject: I am so sorry to announce this bad news to all those ECSP veterans. Those who don't understand give them a little space to grieve.

Frank Franzia 2022

The California winemaker firmly believed that no bottle of wine should cost more than $10. He created a business...

A black day.........................................................................

Kent Blackwell

When I heard about Mr. Franzia’s death I started to wine.

jimcoble2000

totally bereft.

On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 09:57:21 PM EDT, RapidEye <rapideye.us@...> wrote:

I suspect Kent is incapacitated with grief...

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022, 1:53 PM Ted Forte <tedforte511@...> wrote:

Frank Franzia 2022