Help Needed Friday 12 November

George Reynolds

I will be having cataract surgery on November 10, and will be prohibited from bending down and carrying equipment for at least a week afterward.  Therefore, I need some club members to volunteer to help out at Cornland Park Friday, November 12 for the Nature Bus star party event.  It is not a Cornwatch night, so we will need at least two volunteers to come out and let the guests look through your telescopes at the waxing gibbous Moon and the planets, and any other celestial "targets of opportunity".

I (George) plan to be there, but will be able to just point out things and talk.  I will be recovering from cataract surgery two days before, so I will not be able to carry or set up my telescope, so I will need help from some other club members to fill in for me with telescopes.