Happy Halloween

Kent Blackwell

I'm so scared! With the pandemic I'm not expecting many trick-or-treaters at my house tonight, especially since the youngest person in my Kempsville neighborhood is 37 years old.

Here's a solar report on this Halloween day:
H-alpha light: 2 tiny prominences
White light: ZERO

Kent

jimcoble2000

good report

On Saturday, October 31, 2020, 10:31:07 AM EDT, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

I'm so scared! With the pandemic I'm not expecting many trick-or-treaters at my house tonight, especially since the youngest person in my Kempsville neighborhood is 37 years old.

Here's a solar report on this Halloween day:
H-alpha light: 2 tiny prominences
White light: ZERO

Kent

Paul

I'm missing those Halloween contests at ECSP!

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 4:09 PM jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
good report

On Saturday, October 31, 2020, 10:31:07 AM EDT, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

I'm so scared! With the pandemic I'm not expecting many trick-or-treaters at my house tonight, especially since the youngest person in my Kempsville neighborhood is 37 years old.

Here's a solar report on this Halloween day:
H-alpha light: 2 tiny prominences
White light: ZERO

Kent

Jim Tallman

Wow..it was awesome this year! We really missed you 😁

On Oct 31, 2020 at 16:53, Paul <paultar@...> wrote:

I'm missing those Halloween contests at ECSP!

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 4:09 PM jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
good report

On Saturday, October 31, 2020, 10:31:07 AM EDT, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

I'm so scared! With the pandemic I'm not expecting many trick-or-treaters at my house tonight, especially since the youngest person in my Kempsville neighborhood is 37 years old.

Here's a solar report on this Halloween day:
H-alpha light: 2 tiny prominences
White light: ZERO

Kent

Roy Diffrient