Good Morning Junior planetary Mars scientists. Your puzzle for today

jimcoble2000

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

Jim Tallman

A C B

On Nov 11, 2020 at 08:38, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

Stu Beaber

I'd say C,A,B

Stu

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 8:38 AM jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

Ian Stewart

I'm with Jim ACB ... Cheers Ian

On 11/11/2020 8:40 AM, Jim Tallman wrote:
A C B

On Nov 11, 2020 at 08:38, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

Matthew Cook

I’ll say A B C

On Nov 11, 2020, at 11:50, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

I'm with Jim ACB ... Cheers Ian

On 11/11/2020 8:40 AM, Jim Tallman wrote:
A C B

On Nov 11, 2020 at 08:38, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

Jim Tallman

Lol...I was wrong :)

On Nov 11, 2020 at 11:59, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

I'm with Jim ACB ... Cheers Ian

On 11/11/2020 8:40 AM, Jim Tallman wrote:
A C B

On Nov 11, 2020 at 08:38, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

Ian Stewart

Ah ha fooled again!

On 11/11/2020 1:25 PM, Jim Tallman wrote:
Lol...I was wrong :)

On Nov 11, 2020 at 11:59, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

I'm with Jim ACB ... Cheers Ian

On 11/11/2020 8:40 AM, Jim Tallman wrote:
A C B

On Nov 11, 2020 at 08:38, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

jimcoble2000

Emoji

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 1:25:24 PM EST, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Lol...I was wrong :)

On Nov 11, 2020 at 11:59, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

I'm with Jim ACB ... Cheers Ian

On 11/11/2020 8:40 AM, Jim Tallman wrote:
A C B

On Nov 11, 2020 at 08:38, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

jimcoble2000

B and C take a bit of hard looking. I'll do another puzzle soon!

Oh BTW just served coffee to a new member as I was collimating his secondary mirror.  He said that was great coffee!

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 2:21:37 PM EST, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

Ah ha fooled again!

On 11/11/2020 1:25 PM, Jim Tallman wrote:
Lol...I was wrong :)

On Nov 11, 2020 at 11:59, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

I'm with Jim ACB ... Cheers Ian

On 11/11/2020 8:40 AM, Jim Tallman wrote:
A C B

On Nov 11, 2020 at 08:38, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

Jim Tallman

Now if only his scope of work afterwards :-)

On Nov 11, 2020 at 14:40, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

B and C take a bit of hard looking. I'll do another puzzle soon!

Oh BTW just served coffee to a new member as I was collimating his secondary mirror.  He said that was great coffee!

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 2:21:37 PM EST, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

Ah ha fooled again!

On 11/11/2020 1:25 PM, Jim Tallman wrote:
Lol...I was wrong :)

On Nov 11, 2020 at 11:59, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

I'm with Jim ACB ... Cheers Ian

On 11/11/2020 8:40 AM, Jim Tallman wrote:
A C B

On Nov 11, 2020 at 08:38, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

jimcoble2000

unbeliever. BTW he works for the same company as you!

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 2:42:59 PM EST, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Now if only his scope of work afterwards :-)

On Nov 11, 2020 at 14:40, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

B and C take a bit of hard looking. I'll do another puzzle soon!

Oh BTW just served coffee to a new member as I was collimating his secondary mirror.  He said that was great coffee!

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 2:21:37 PM EST, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

Ah ha fooled again!

On 11/11/2020 1:25 PM, Jim Tallman wrote:
Lol...I was wrong :)

On Nov 11, 2020 at 11:59, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

I'm with Jim ACB ... Cheers Ian

On 11/11/2020 8:40 AM, Jim Tallman wrote:
A C B

On Nov 11, 2020 at 08:38, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

Jim Tallman

And what company is that? I traded sides two years ago I work for the government now

On Nov 11, 2020 at 15:08, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

[...]

Actually I have no doubt that it will work just fine, I remember somebody helping me with my brand new 14in truss tube long time ago

On Nov 11, 2020 at 14:43, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Now if only his scope of work afterwards :-)

On Nov 11, 2020 at 14:40, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

B and C take a bit of hard looking. I'll do another puzzle soon!

Oh BTW just served coffee to a new member as I was collimating his secondary mirror.  He said that was great coffee!

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 2:21:37 PM EST, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

Ah ha fooled again!

On 11/11/2020 1:25 PM, Jim Tallman wrote:
Lol...I was wrong :)

On Nov 11, 2020 at 11:59, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

I'm with Jim ACB ... Cheers Ian

On 11/11/2020 8:40 AM, Jim Tallman wrote:
A C B

On Nov 11, 2020 at 08:38, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

What is the order of creation oldest to youngest?

jimcoble2000

your old company Bose Allen

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 3:40:36 PM EST, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

[...]

Cool. I left BAH Dec 2018 and took a government position to at Military Sealift Command.