Garden Stars Thursday 7/15

George Reynolds

Garden Stars is scheduled for this Thursday, July 15, at 8:30 pm.  I could always count on Chuck Jagow to be there, be no he (sniff, sniff) is many miles away in Colorado.  I could use some help to set up telescopes on the patio behind the building at Norfolk Botanical Garden that night.

RSVP if you can.

George,

I wish I could be there as well.

From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of "George Reynolds via groups.io" <pathfinder027@...>
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 7:23 PM
To: BBAA-Group <backbayastro@groups.io>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] Garden Stars Thursday 7/15

Garden Stars is scheduled for this Thursday, July 15, at 8:30 pm.  I could always count on Chuck Jagow to be there, be no he (sniff, sniff) is many miles away in Colorado.  I could use some help to set up telescopes on the patio behind the building at Norfolk Botanical Garden that night.

RSVP if you can.

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512