Garden Stars -- AGAIN

George Reynolds

Another Garden Stars event is on tap for tomorrow night at 7:30 pm, 10/27/2020.  It was the one originally scheduled, but when they rescheduled the September session to Oct 22, I thought they dropped this one, so I took it off our calendar.  Not so!  There are 15 people signed up for tomorrow night's Garden Stars, so we will need someone from the club to come and bring a telescope.

I will give the talk and then bring the group outside.  I'll have my little ShortTube 80mm refractor.  The Moon will be nearly Full.

I hope someone can come.  Sorry for the slip-up.