Eclipse watch tonight

George Reynolds

Is anyone going to Chippokes tonight (or early Friday morning) to try and see the lunar eclipse?  The forecast has improved slightly, though it is still calling for clouds.

But who believes the forecast?

My car is all loaded with coffeepot, cookies, and hot chocolate and ready to go.

Shawn Loescher

I'm headed to the planetarium soon. After that I'll check the forecast. I definitely don't want to drive all of the way to Chippokes for a "not likely" chance.

George Reynolds

I may be drinking my hor chocolate by myself . . . in the local area.

On Thursday, November 18, 2021, 06:12:00 PM EST, Shawn Loescher <shawn.loescher@...> wrote:

I'm headed to the planetarium soon. After that I'll check the forecast. I definitely don't want to drive all of the way to Chippokes for a "not likely" chance.

Shawn Loescher

I'm not going for sure George. I'm not sure if I overdid it working outside or not but I have a fever again. Hopefully I just overdid it but I don't want to take any chances of passing it to someone else. Hopefully I'm feeling better by Saturday.