Disney moon

Gabriel Dandrade

Since I’m not able to attend any of the observe the moon events, here’s the view of the moon I had Friday, taken from inside Hollywood Studios. Rise of the Resistance in the foreground.

George Reynolds

Poor Gabriel!  He couldn't attend International Observe the Moon NIght in Norfolk because he had to go to Walt Disney World!  Emoji

(I wish I had to be there!)  EmojiEmoji

On Sunday, October 17, 2021, 08:58:48 AM EDT, Gabriel Dandrade via groups.io <gddandrade@...> wrote:

Since I’m not able to attend any of the observe the moon events, here’s the view of the moon I had Friday, taken from inside Hollywood Studios. Rise of the Resistance in the foreground.

Kent Blackwell

We surely missed you, Gabriel. Thinking of theme parks when I was kid interested in stargazing adult used to ask if I wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up. Astronaut, I asked? I won't even ride a roller coaster. That was back then, and the same holds true today.