Cornwatch and the Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn -- and BBAA Luncheon

George Reynolds

The next two Friday nights will be good opportunities to observe the decreasing distance between Jupiter and Saturn as they approach a conjunction from our vantage point on Earth.  Cornland Park is fairly dark, with a decent western horizon to see the two planets as they get lower in the western sky.

Also, don't forget our BBAA annual anniversary luncheon THIS SATURDAY, December 12 at Stripers Restaurant Waterside at 12 noon.  This will be Chuck Jagow's last luncheon with us, as he will be moving to Colorado in the next couple of months.  Be there to say good-bye.