Computer troubles

Stu Beaber

In getting ready for SRSP next week it dawned on me that my main computer that I intended to use at the SP was getting slower & slower over the last couple months. Last week it got so bad that if I told it to do 2 things in fairly rapid succession, it would crash, restart and that means big headaches for an imager. Figuring it was the RAM going bad, I found a stick on Amazon. For only $3 more I got same day delivery. Put it in today and HEY...new computer! The only thing better than this might be clear weather all next week!

Stu

Ian Stewart

Good job on the memory stick - weather not looking so good.

Cheers

Ian

On 9/28/2021 2:39 PM, Stu Beaber wrote:
In getting ready for SRSP next week it dawned on me that my main computer that I intended to use at the SP was getting slower & slower over the last couple months. Last week it got so bad that if I told it to do 2 things in fairly rapid succession, it would crash, restart and that means big headaches for an imager. Figuring it was the RAM going bad, I found a stick on Amazon. For only $3 more I got same day delivery. Put it in today and HEY...new computer! The only thing better than this might be clear weather all next week!

Stu

Jonathan Scheetz

Yeah.  I can only stay thru Thursday night and I'm hoping for at least two good back to back nights.  Here's hoping the forecast improves - which it already has some.

.

bob414

Hello Stu

I plan on attending SRSP, looking for how many others from BBAA we should be looking for.

Bob Beuerlein

In getting ready for SRSP next week it dawned on me that my main computer that I intended to use at the SP was getting slower & slower over the last couple months. Last week it got so bad that if I told it to do 2 things in fairly rapid succession, it would crash, restart and that means big headaches for an imager. Figuring it was the RAM going bad, I found a stick on Amazon. For only $3 more I got same day delivery. Put it in today and HEY...new computer! The only thing better than this might be clear weather all next week!

Stu

Stu Beaber

Yeah Bob...as Ian said, weather don't look too good. But barring a hurricane, after 2 years absence, I'll be there.

Stu

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 1:46 PM bob414 <bob414@...> wrote:

Hello Stu

I plan on attending SRSP, looking for how many others from BBAA we should be looking for.

Bob Beuerlein

In getting ready for SRSP next week it dawned on me that my main computer that I intended to use at the SP was getting slower & slower over the last couple months. Last week it got so bad that if I told it to do 2 things in fairly rapid succession, it would crash, restart and that means big headaches for an imager. Figuring it was the RAM going bad, I found a stick on Amazon. For only $3 more I got same day delivery. Put it in today and HEY...new computer! The only thing better than this might be clear weather all next week!

Stu

Ian Stewart

Willbedare ... Cheers Ian

On 9/29/2021 1:46 PM, bob414 wrote:

Hello Stu

I plan on attending SRSP, looking for how many others from BBAA we should be looking for.

Bob Beuerlein

In getting ready for SRSP next week it dawned on me that my main computer that I intended to use at the SP was getting slower & slower over the last couple months. Last week it got so bad that if I told it to do 2 things in fairly rapid succession, it would crash, restart and that means big headaches for an imager. Figuring it was the RAM going bad, I found a stick on Amazon. For only $3 more I got same day delivery. Put it in today and HEY...new computer! The only thing better than this might be clear weather all next week!

Stu

Roy Diffrient

We can’t make it.  Hope everyone has fun regardless of the weather.

Roy

On Sep 29, 2021, at 1:46 PM, bob414 <bob414@...> wrote:

Hello Stu

I plan on attending SRSP, looking for how many others from BBAA we should be looking for.

Bob Beuerlein

In getting ready for SRSP next week it dawned on me that my main computer that I intended to use at the SP was getting slower & slower over the last couple months. Last week it got so bad that if I told it to do 2 things in fairly rapid succession, it would crash, restart and that means big headaches for an imager. Figuring it was the RAM going bad, I found a stick on Amazon. For only $3 more I got same day delivery. Put it in today and HEY...new computer! The only thing better than this might be clear weather all next week!

Stu

Jim Tallman

Bring lots of root beer

Get Outlook for Android

Ian Stewart

Miss seeing you and Dee. I hope all is well with you guys.

Cheers

Ian

On 9/29/2021 4:26 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
We can’t make it.  Hope everyone has fun regardless of the weather.

Thanks Ian. We miss you and all the ECSP’ers we had so much fun with.

Roy