Comet NEOWISE

Kent Blackwell

The comet is amazing through a large telescope in dark skies. The coma is bright orange/white, surrounded by a Caribbean Sea deep blue. It's a blue color I can't describe. Here is a picture I took last night.

Ian Stewart

Great picture Kent. Thanks for sharing ... Cheers Ian

On 7/23/2020 12:17 PM, Kent Blackwell wrote:
The comet is amazing through a large telescope in dark skies. The coma is bright orange/white, surrounded by a Caribbean Sea deep blue. It's a blue color I can't describe. Here is a picture I took last night.

jimcoble2000

Wish we had decent conditions here. Nice comet considering it's altitude. Not much chance the rest of the week it looks like