Christmas Tree From last Night

Ian Stewart

One of my favorite targets for this time of year. Conditions weren't terrific but it was great to get out. This one is NGC2264 also referred to as the Christmas Tree or Cone Nebula.
Cheers
Ian
NGGC2264

jimcoble2000

I wish it looked like that visually. Emoji

On Monday, January 24, 2022, 01:50:32 PM EST, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

One of my favorite targets for this time of year. Conditions weren't terrific but it was great to get out. This one is NGC2264 also referred to as the Christmas Tree or Cone Nebula.
Cheers
Ian
NGGC2264

charles jagow

Oh no!  Don’t tell What’s Her Name, she will want another Christmas tree in the house!  Just got rid of the lady one.

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Jan 24, 2022, at 11:50, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

One of my favorite targets for this time of year. Conditions weren't terrific but it was great to get out. This one is NGC2264 also referred to as the Christmas Tree or Cone Nebula.
Cheers
Ian
NGGC2264

Ted Forte

Get a PVS-14 Night Vision monocular – that’s exactly (OK – almost) how it looks.

Ted