Christmas Luncheon CONFIRMED for Saturday, 12 December

George Reynolds

Fellow BBAA members, our luncheon is still ON for Saturday, 12 December at 12:00 Noon at Stripers Waterside restaurant in Norfolk.  They are meticulous at sanitizing their facilities, and the luncheon should be a success.

We are asked to wear a mask to enter the restaurant, and wear it when getting up from the table to visit the restrooms.  Also, social distancing will be observed in the seating process.

Please use the "RSVP" function to let us know you will attend.

Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you there.

Jim Tallman

Sorry George, just not able to come hang out with folks I don't know, and there would be. Not sure this is a real good idea either.

Jim

On Dec 1, 2020 at 14:29, George Reynolds via groups.io <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Fellow BBAA members, our luncheon is still ON for Saturday, 12 December at 12:00 Noon at Stripers Waterside restaurant in Norfolk.  They are meticulous at sanitizing their facilities, and the luncheon should be a success.

We are asked to wear a mask to enter the restaurant, and wear it when getting up from the table to visit the restrooms.  Also, social distancing will be observed in the seating process.

Please use the "RSVP" function to let us know you will attend.

Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you there.

preciousmyprecious

With 3 "yesses" we should have no problem with social distancing.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 05:40:47 PM EST, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Sorry George, just not able to come hang out with folks I don't know, and there would be. Not sure this is a real good idea either.

Jim

On Dec 1, 2020 at 14:29, George Reynolds via groups.io <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Fellow BBAA members, our luncheon is still ON for Saturday, 12 December at 12:00 Noon at Stripers Waterside restaurant in Norfolk.  They are meticulous at sanitizing their facilities, and the luncheon should be a success.

We are asked to wear a mask to enter the restaurant, and wear it when getting up from the table to visit the restrooms.  Also, social distancing will be observed in the seating process.

Please use the "RSVP" function to let us know you will attend.

Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you there.

Shawn Loescher

My wife and I are still recovering from getting COVID this summer and since its possible to get reinfected we will not be attending.

jimcoble2000

Sorry to hear that Shawn. I also will not be there sadly. Maybe next year.