From: Troy Riedel <troy.riedel@...>
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 22, 2022 3:04 pm
Subject: [BackBayAstro] CANCELLED - York River State Park: open observing session, Saturday 22 October

A high étage overcast cloud deck has invaded the area literally within the last 30-40 minutes and there's no improvement in the forecast.

We'll ask Brad & Charlie if we can re-schedule to next Saturday Night. If we can, we will post it here NLT Wednesday of next week.

preciousmyprecious

Great word, huh, Dino? That's all my edumacation this month. In fact this year. Thanks Troy.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 12:33:33 PM EDT, galacticprobe via groups.io <lambulambu@...> wrote:

"Étage"? Seriously? I know I'm not the brightest candle in the window, but, do you know how long it took me to look this up? Why not just say "stage", which is what this translates to?

(I fracking hate French!)
"Potau glazhautan abru!"
Dino.