"Astronomy" Mag. gives George Reynolds a shout out.

bob414

"Astronomy" Mag. Dec. 2020, pg. 58.  Glenn Chaple article on "Astronomy Guides; Readers Picks" gave George Reynolds of Back Bay Amateur Astronomers a plug for recommending "Turn Left at Orion" by Guy Consolmagno.

George Reynolds and BBAA get recognized for all their hard work!

Bob

preciousmyprecious

George is of National Prominence now. Well done!

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

On Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 06:08:19 PM EST, bob414 <bob414@...> wrote:

"Astronomy" Mag. Dec. 2020, pg. 58.  Glenn Chaple article on "Astronomy Guides; Readers Picks" gave George Reynolds of Back Bay Amateur Astronomers a plug for recommending "Turn Left at Orion" by Guy Consolmagno.

George Reynolds and BBAA get recognized for all their hard work!

Bob

Jeff Goldstein

And well deserved.  Thank you, George!

Jeff G

"Astronomy" Mag. Dec. 2020, pg. 58.  Glenn Chaple article on "Astronomy Guides; Readers Picks" gave George Reynolds of Back Bay Amateur Astronomers a plug for recommending "Turn Left at Orion" by Guy Consolmagno.

George Reynolds and BBAA get recognized for all their hard work!

Bob

Jim Tallman

Very cool! Go george!

On Nov 18, 2020 at 18:08, bob414 <bob414@...> wrote:

"Astronomy" Mag. Dec. 2020, pg. 58.  Glenn Chaple article on "Astronomy Guides; Readers Picks" gave George Reynolds of Back Bay Amateur Astronomers a plug for recommending "Turn Left at Orion" by Guy Consolmagno.

George Reynolds and BBAA get recognized for all their hard work!

Bob

charles jagow

Hey George,

Are you missing your folding stool?

I found it under my 8” dob.  Let me know and I can get it to you

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Nov 23, 2020, at 8:12 PM, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Very cool! Go george!

On Nov 18, 2020 at 18:08, bob414 <bob414@...> wrote:

"Astronomy" Mag. Dec. 2020, pg. 58.  Glenn Chaple article on "Astronomy Guides; Readers Picks" gave George Reynolds of Back Bay Amateur Astronomers a plug for recommending "Turn Left at Orion" by Guy Consolmagno.

George Reynolds and BBAA get recognized for all their hard work!

Bob

vp

That's right, I put it there so one of the little kids could see the sunspots.  I don't need it for a while.  You can give it to me at Skywatch on Dec. 5.  (I was going to say, bring it to the December meeting, but it's hard to get a stool through the modem.)

George
On November 23, 2020 8:24 PM charles jagow <chuck@...> wrote:

Hey George,

Are you missing your folding stool?

I found it under my 8” dob.  Let me know and I can get it to you

Sent from Chuck's  iPhone

On Nov 23, 2020, at 8:12 PM, Jim Tallman < jctallman@...> wrote:

Very cool! Go george!

On Nov 18, 2020 at 18:08, bob414 < bob414@...> wrote:

"Astronomy" Mag. Dec. 2020, pg. 58.  Glenn Chaple article on "Astronomy Guides; Readers Picks" gave George Reynolds of Back Bay Amateur Astronomers a plug for recommending "Turn Left at Orion" by Guy Consolmagno.

George Reynolds and BBAA get recognized for all their hard work!

Bob

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512

George Reynolds
VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers