Astronomy Equipment Estate Sell

Shawn Loescher

Jim Browder from the Richmond Astronomical Society sent me this email and asked me to pass this on to you. I have attached the pdf to this message. If interested in purchasing any of this equipment please contact Jim. Thanks.

Gary Cowardin, one of our Richmond Astronomical Society members passed away last year and his wife is selling his astronomy equipment to settle his estate.  Attached is a list of the equipment for sale.  Please pass along to your members.  If anyone is interested, they can contact me at president@... and I will put them in contact with Gary's wife.

Thanks for your help and best regards,

Jim Browder
(Richmond Astronomical Society)