Almost Heaven Star Party 2021 – Cancelled

Troy Riedel

Copied & pasted:

NOVAC was hoping to resume the tradition in 2021. Unfortunately, a joint review between NOVAC and SKMC management showed SKMC’s resources could not plan, and support, such a large, complex event safely in the current rapidly changing public health and regulatory environment. Additionally, NOVAC would not be able to provide its popular on- and off-campus events. Consequently, an AHSP in 2021 would not be able to provide the quality experience participants have come to expect.

So we have decided to cancel AHSP for 2021.

We fully intend to resume our Almost Heaven Star Party program now scheduled for August 26 -30th, 2022.