From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of preciousmyprecious via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 8:22 AM
To: BBAA-Group <backbayastro@groups.io>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] ALCON 2022

Well... I'm heading to Albuquerque this afternoon to the convention- last chance for BBAA to sponsor me.

Carpe Noctem

Bill McLean

preciousmyprecious

Hello Ted. How are you?

Ted Forte

I’m very well Bill, how are you?

I’m enjoying faux retirement – busier than I ever was when I was working, but staying young(er) for it.

Ted

PS I considered going to ALCON 2022 – its not that far for me – but in the end I decided it just won’t work for me.

Ted