ALCON 2022

preciousmyprecious

Well... I'm heading to Albuquerque this afternoon to the convention- last chance for BBAA to sponsor me.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

Ted Forte

Bring your hip waders and a crash helmet – they’ve been having some pretty nasty weather in Albuquerque!

Ted

From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of preciousmyprecious via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 8:22 AM
To: BBAA-Group <backbayastro@groups.io>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] ALCON 2022

Well... I'm heading to Albuquerque this afternoon to the convention- last chance for BBAA to sponsor me.

Carpe Noctem

Bill McLean

preciousmyprecious

Hello Ted. How are you? 

Ted Forte

I’m very well Bill, how are you?

I’m enjoying faux retirement – busier than I ever was when I was working, but staying young(er) for it.

Ted

PS I considered going to ALCON 2022 – its not that far for me – but in the end I decided it just won’t work for me.

Ted

From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of preciousmyprecious via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 12:00 PM
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BackBayAstro] ALCON 2022

Hello Ted. How are you? 

preciousmyprecious

All is well with me thank you. 
I signed up for an observing event Thursday night but the forecast is frightening!

Carpe Noctum
Bill McLean

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 1:29 PM, Ted Forte
<tedforte511@...> wrote:

I’m very well Bill, how are you?

I’m enjoying faux retirement – busier than I ever was when I was working, but staying young(er) for it.

Ted

PS I considered going to ALCON 2022 – its not that far for me – but in the end I decided it just won’t work for me.

Ted

Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 12:00 PM
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BackBayAstro] ALCON 2022

Hello Ted. How are you?