Last Night's Wizard

Kent Blackwell

Incredible details.

jimcoble2000

Ohhhhhhhhhhh popular music! No wonder I didn't recognize it. Kent requires his composers to be dead for oh say 250 years before they are acceptable.

On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 08:45:30 AM EDT, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

John Conlee wrote Rose Colored Glasses - Those were the lyrics to the first verse  ... Cheers Ian

On 9/19/2022 6:54 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Are you talking to me?  You replied to my post but I’m not John Conlee … ??

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:29 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Thank you John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

On 9/19/2022 6:25 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Roy Diffrient

Obviously I have never heard the song Rose Colored Glasses and never heard of John Conlee.  Live and learn – I’ll go listen.

Roy

On Sep 20, 2022, at 8:45 AM, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

John Conlee wrote Rose Colored Glasses - Those were the lyrics to the first verse  ... Cheers Ian

On 9/19/2022 6:54 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Are you talking to me?  You replied to my post but I’m not John Conlee … ??

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:29 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Thank you John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

On 9/19/2022 6:25 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Ian Stewart

John Conlee wrote Rose Colored Glasses - Those were the lyrics to the first verse  ... Cheers Ian

On 9/19/2022 6:54 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:

Are you talking to me?  You replied to my post but I’m not John Conlee … ??

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:29 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Thank you John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

On 9/19/2022 6:25 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

jimcoble2000

"You talkin to me? You talkin to me"???   (Robert Di Nero, Taxi Driver)

Roy I feel your pain. "We are confused" ( Gene Wilder, Blazing Saddles)

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 06:54:27 PM EDT, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

Are you talking to me?  You replied to my post but I’m not John Conlee … ??

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:29 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Thank you John Conlee

I don't know why I keep on believing you need me
When you've proved so many times that it ain't true
And I can't find one good reason for staying
Maybe by leaving would be the best for you

On 9/19/2022 6:25 PM, Roy Diffrient wrote:
Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

jimcoble2000

Are you sure Roy? You are not leading a double life...........................

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 07:29:44 PM EDT, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

Yeah, mistaken identity drama. Whatever, I didn’t do it!

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 6:56 PM, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Looks like so serious drama Roy..:)

Get Outlook for Android

jimcoble2000

I asked for green but Ian refuses

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 06:25:41 PM EDT, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

Suddenly I have rose-colored glasses …

Roy

On Sep 19, 2022, at 1:42 PM, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

Jim Tallman <jctallman@...>

Let us see how he recovers ;)

Get Outlook for Android

Roy Diffrient

[...]

Noon

On Sep 19, 2022, at 3:03 PM, George Reynolds via groups.io <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Wow!  Very nice, Ian.

On Monday, September 19, 2022, 01:42:42 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

George Reynolds

Wow!  Very nice, Ian.

On Monday, September 19, 2022, 01:42:42 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Added the color data from last night ... Cheers Ian
NGC7380 Color

jimcoble2000

yellow?

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 02:46:54 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

Noop

On 9/19/2022 1:54 PM, jimcoble2000 via groups.io wrote:
Ian don't you think a nice warm tone of green would be nicer?

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 01:42:42 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

[...]

Very nice Ian!

Get Outlook for Android