From: Shawn Loescher
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 8:26 AM
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Subject: [BackBayAstro] The Solar Glasses are available

The club order for solar glasses has arrived. I have added them to the BBAA store: http://backbayastro.org/store.php. If you see any errors on there please feel free to let me know. I tested the site using the PayPal link and I am happy to report I have purchased 10 solar glasses for my family for the upcoming solar eclipses. I'm like a boy scout :).