The Cave from Last Night

Jim Tallman

Way from Norfolk :). The idea is to sell this one, use the money to buy some land, most likely NC or Suffolk, and rent for a bit to wait for the market to fall apart, then build a new place.

Just tired of inconsiderate people who you must live next to.

Get Outlook for Android

charles jagow

Where you going?

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Sep 4, 2021, at 12:36, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Nice shot Ian. I guess I'll break my gear out tonight :). Might be the last imagery I do from this location :)

Jim

Get Outlook for Android

Jim Tallman

Nice shot Ian. I guess I'll break my gear out tonight :). Might be the last imagery I do from this location :)

Jim

Get Outlook for Android

Ian Stewart

OK the wonderful nights just keep on coming. Here's the Cave Nebula or SH2 155 from last night. Sorry about the fuzzy stars:-(
Cheers
Ian
SH2 155