2021 Cherry Springs SP CANCELLED

Roy Diffrient

Me too, George. And probably more cancellations to come. See you next year, maybe.

Roy

On Apr 8, 2021, at 2:33 PM, vp <vp@backbayastro.org> wrote:

Phooey! I was hoping to go to either Cherry Springs Star Party or Green Bank Star Quest this year.

George

On April 6, 2021 9:05 PM Roy Diffrient <mail@farparsecs.com> wrote:

Not happening this year. Decision made 3/25/21 with announcement shown on the Cherry Springs SP page on Facebook.

VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers
BBAAOutreach Coordinator
backbayastro.org (http://backbayastro.org)

vp