Should you be bored on a full moon night...............................

Jim Tallman

Might just have to do that Ian 🙂

but you are always looking down on antsEmoji

On Sunday, April 4, 2021, 8:40:40 AM EDT, Ian Stewart <ian@...> wrote:

Hey Jim, if you think ants are cool E.O. Wilson wrote a delightful book on ants called Tales from the Ant World. Well worth the read ... Cheers Ian

On 4/3/2021 9:11 PM, Jim Tallman wrote:
Ants, ants are cooler to watch! Birds just make a bunch of noise early morning and crap on everything when they aren't making noise :). Ants on the other hand are cunning, they build little castles all over the place, but it is just a distraction, cause they are really in your walkls :). Lilkte boogers!

How they pull that off is interesting 🕶️

Hey Jim, if you think ants are cool E.O. Wilson wrote a delightful book on ants called Tales from the Ant World. Well worth the read ... Cheers Ian

On 4/3/2021 9:11 PM, Jim Tallman wrote:
Ants, ants are cooler to watch! Birds just make a bunch of noise early morning and crap on everything when they aren't making noise :). Ants on the other hand are cunning, they build little castles all over the place, but it is just a distraction, cause they are really in your walkls :). Lilkte boogers!

How they pull that off is interesting 🕶️

Emoji

On Saturday, April 3, 2021, 9:11:23 PM EDT, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Ants, ants are cooler to watch! Birds just make a bunch of noise early morning and crap on everything when they aren't making noise :). Ants on the other hand are cunning, they build little castles all over the place, but it is just a distraction, cause they are really in your walkls :). Lilkte boogers!

How they pull that off is interesting 🕶️

Jim Tallman

Ants, ants are cooler to watch! Birds just make a bunch of noise early morning and crap on everything when they aren't making noise :). Ants on the other hand are cunning, they build little castles all over the place, but it is just a distraction, cause they are really in your walkls :). Lilkte boogers!

How they pull that off is interesting 🕶️

You might try watching birds. It does sound a bit detailed and intense. I came across this guide and though you might find it interesting as it is very detailed as to how. If you are bored, just saying.