S&T Author series

Ted Forte

I was interviewed by Frank Timmes of the AAS on my current S&T article as part of a series on S&T authors.

I was encouraged to share it widely.   If anyone would like to see the interview it’s here:

https://youtu.be/zyMi5WzacZg

Please be kind.  This was done off the cuff with no preparation, and looks like it. It’s about 45 minutes long  and some of it might not be suitable for all viewers (LOL).

I think it's a fun interview, at least what I've seen so far. I'm going to put on you my 65" Samsung/Apple TV to get the full impact. Congratulations on the interview.

Kent

charles jagow

Great Interview TED!

Member #1495 – Norfolk County Rifle Range

From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of Ted Forte <tedforte511@...>
Date: Monday, March 1, 2021 at 12:36 PM
To: <tedforte511@...>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] S&T Author series

I was interviewed by Frank Timmes of the AAS on my current S&T article as part of a series on S&T authors.

I was encouraged to share it widely.   If anyone would like to see the interview it’s here:

https://youtu.be/zyMi5WzacZg

Please be kind.  This was done off the cuff with no preparation, and looks like it. It’s about 45 minutes long  and some of it might not be suitable for all viewers (LOL).

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512