Saturday SUN Day Cancelled

George Reynolds

Due to the forecasts for rain and clouds, tomorrow's Saturday SUN Day has been cancelled.  I checked WAVY weather, Weather.com, Accuweather, and the Clear Sky Chart, and they all agree that we would not be able to see the Sun, so -- boohoo! -- we scrubbed tomorrow's Sun observing.

VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers (BBAA)

Too bad – Space Weather says there’s a nice sunspot grouping, for a change, that has doubled in size in 24 hours and is easily visible.

Roy

http://www.backbayastro.org