Wallops Launch set for 12:36pm Saturday 2/20

Roy Diffrient

Antares rocket, ISS resupply mission. On NASA TV and Space.com.

Clouds....................Clouds

On Saturday, February 20, 2021, 12:13:09 PM EST, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

Antares rocket, ISS resupply mission.  On NASA TV and Space.com.

Roy

Jim Tallman

Lol you were 6 minutes late!

On Feb 20, 2021 at 12:42, Roy Diffrient <mail@...> wrote:

Antares rocket, ISS resupply mission.  On NASA TV and Space.com.

Temporal vortex!

Roy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Antares rocket, ISS resupply mission.  On NASA TV and Space.com.

I rode my bicycle to a nearby area with a clear horizon.  I knew exactly where to look because I’ve seen other rockets from that location.  The sky was mostly clear except a few white puffy clouds in that direction. I could not see it, but a friend of mine in Chesapeake did. He saw a yellow-orange plume for a couple of seconds.