Solar report for Sunday December 13

vp

Bad Santa, Bad Santa!

On December 13, 2020 4:44 PM jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

NO

On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 11:46:55 AM EST, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

 Hello, it’s your good friend Kent with a solar report.  Remember when I said the activity on the sun is finally increasing after two years of dormant?  Well, the sun has proved me wrong the last few days. There is nothing in H Alpha and nothing in white light. No sunspots.  I’m asking Santa Claus to give us some activity.

George Reynolds
VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers
BBAA
Outreach Coordinator
backbayastro.org

jimcoble2000

NO

On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 11:46:55 AM EST, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

 Hello, it’s your good friend Kent with a solar report.  Remember when I said the activity on the sun is finally increasing after two years of dormant?  Well, the sun has proved me wrong the last few days. There is nothing in H Alpha and nothing in white light. No sunspots.  I’m asking Santa Claus to give us some activity.

Ian Stewart

Wow, nary a speck.

On 12/13/2020 11:46 AM, Kent Blackwell wrote:
 Hello, it’s your good friend Kent with a solar report.  Remember when I said the activity on the sun is finally increasing after two years of dormant?  Well, the sun has proved me wrong the last few days. There is nothing in H Alpha and nothing in white light. No sunspots.  I’m asking Santa Claus to give us some activity.

Kent Blackwell