Latest image Sh2-114 aka Flying Dragon nebula

Stu Beaber

Thanks Kent and Chuck for the nice comments.

Stu

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 7:58 AM Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:
Stu, it was so nice to chat with you the other day. Nice to hear from all my ECSP boys and girls. Naturally, your picture is out of this world.

Kent

Kent Blackwell

Stu, it was so nice to chat with you the other day. Nice to hear from all my ECSP boys and girls. Naturally, your picture is out of this world.

Kent

charles jagow

Always great shots, welcome back to the dark side…

Member #1495 – Norfolk County Rifle Range

From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of Stu Beaber <wd4sel@...>
Date: Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 4:38 PM
To: <BackBayAstro@groups.io>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] Latest image Sh2-114 aka Flying Dragon nebula

Shot this last night (12/2/20) from my LP home OB. Hope to get more tonight to make the larger wings stand out more.

Stu

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512

Matthew Cook

Wow!

On Dec 3, 2020, at 16:38, Stu Beaber <wd4sel@...> wrote:

Shot this last night (12/2/20) from my LP home OB. Hope to get more tonight to make the larger wings stand out more.

Stu
<Sh2-114-aka-Flying-Dragon-n.jpg>

Stu Beaber