From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of "jimcoble2000 via groups.io" <jimcoble2000@...>
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 3:53 PM
To: BBAA Groups Io <backbayastro@groups.io>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] Is there a skywatch tonight or is that a residual of the calendar?

Is there a skywatch tonight or is that a residual of the calendar?

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512

Kent Blackwell

Robert Hitt and I might be there, donning masks and keeping social distancing. I've never looked through my telescope with a mask so that might be fun.

Kent

jimcoble2000

thanks

On Saturday, June 13, 2020, 3:59:31 PM EDT, Chuck Jagow <chuck@...> wrote:

SKY WATCH IS ON

Member #1495 – Norfolk County Rifle Range

From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of "jimcoble2000 via groups.io" <jimcoble2000@...>
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 3:53 PM
To: BBAA Groups Io <backbayastro@groups.io>

Is there a skywatch tonight or is that a residual of the calendar?