BBAA Meeting April 2020 Cancelled #poll

Shawn Loescher

The BBAA meeting for tonight has been cancelled due to COVID19 virus. Since it appears the cancelling of events will be the norm for awhile we are looking at holding a online version of the club meeting if there is enough interest. Please indicate your interest in that below. Thanks.

Results

See Who Responded

Jeff Goldstein

Interesting... but sad.  Only 6 voted, and all for online.
Perhaps a poll on FB where most hang out?

FB Hangout is good.
I'm very familar with Zoom.  I can host and share hosting with Shawn???

Jim Tallman

:( lost me with FB.

Sent from my stupid phone

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 5:16 PM -0400, "Jeff Goldstein" <jeffgold1@...> wrote:

Interesting... but sad.  Only 6 voted, and all for online.
Perhaps a poll on FB where most hang out?

FB Hangout is good.
I'm very familar with Zoom.  I can host and share hosting with Shawn???

jimcoble2000

Jim how goes it from the zombie apocalypse?

On Saturday, April 4, 2020, 5:19:50 PM EDT, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

:( lost me with FB.

Sent from my stupid phone

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 5:16 PM -0400, "Jeff Goldstein" <jeffgold1@...> wrote:

Interesting... but sad.  Only 6 voted, and all for online.
Perhaps a poll on FB where most hang out?

FB Hangout is good.
I'm very familar with Zoom.  I can host and share hosting with Shawn???

jimcoble2000

Ooh I must have lost a thread here. Voted for what?

On Saturday, April 4, 2020, 4:50:08 PM EDT, Jeff Goldstein <jeffgold1@...> wrote:

Interesting... but sad.  Only 6 voted, and all for online.
Perhaps a poll on FB where most hang out?

FB Hangout is good.
I'm very familar with Zoom.  I can host and share hosting with Shawn???

Jim Tallman

Dancing monkeys!

Sent from my stupid phone

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 6:33 PM -0400, "jimcoble2000 via groups.io" <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

Ooh I must have lost a thread here. Voted for what?

On Saturday, April 4, 2020, 4:50:08 PM EDT, Jeff Goldstein <jeffgold1@...> wrote:

Interesting... but sad.  Only 6 voted, and all for online.
Perhaps a poll on FB where most hang out?

FB Hangout is good.
I'm very familar with Zoom.  I can host and share hosting with Shawn???

Jim Tallman

I hate FB and most any manipulative service they offer

Lost as in , no in

Sent from my stupid phone

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 7:29 PM -0400, "jimcoble2000 via groups.io" <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

Jim how goes it from the zombie apocalypse?

On Saturday, April 4, 2020, 5:19:50 PM EDT, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

:( lost me with FB.

Sent from my stupid phone

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 5:16 PM -0400, "Jeff Goldstein" <jeffgold1@...> wrote:

Interesting... but sad.  Only 6 voted, and all for online.
Perhaps a poll on FB where most hang out?

FB Hangout is good.
I'm very familar with Zoom.  I can host and share hosting with Shawn???

Jeff Goldstein

We’re voting for an online meeting in lieu of cancelling face-to-face meetings which is now a done deal.

Jeff G.

Ooh I must have lost a thread here. Voted for what?

On Saturday, April 4, 2020, 4:50:08 PM EDT, Jeff Goldstein <jeffgold1@...> wrote:

Interesting... but sad.  Only 6 voted, and all for online.
Perhaps a poll on FB where most hang out?

FB Hangout is good.
I'm very familar with Zoom.  I can host and share hosting with Shawn???

Shawn Loescher

Jeff,

I created a poll on the Facebook Group page. Thanks for volunteering to help. Between you and George we should be able to manage the Zoom part. We will see what the members decide now.