Georgie June Memorial Astronomy Scholarship Raffle Ideas #poll

Shawn Loescher

Edited

The club is looking for ideas on a raffle prize for the Georgie June Memorial Astronomy Scholarship. We want to offer a prize that interest the most club members so we are using this poll to help get an idea of what club members would like. If none of these choices are what you would prefer then please feel free to make a comment about what you would like to win instead and I will try to add it to the poll. If I can't add it then I will make a new poll with it listed. Thanks.

Results

See Who Responded

Jim Tallman

6. Chuck’s newest camera!