Georgie June Memorial Astronomy Scholarship Raffle Ideas #poll

Shawn Loescher

Edited

The club is looking for ideas on a raffle prize for the Georgie June Memorial Astronomy Scholarship. We want to offer a prize that interest the most club members so we are using this poll to help get an idea of what club members would like. If none of these choices are what you would prefer then please feel free to make a comment about what you would like to win instead and I will try to add it to the poll. If I can't add it then I will make a new poll with it listed. Thanks.

Results

See Who Responded

Jim Tallman

6. Chuck’s newest camera!

Jim

From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of Shawn Loescher
Sent: Sunday, February 9, 2020 1:14 PM
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Subject: [BackBayAstro] Georgie June Memorial Astronomy Scholarship Raffle Ideas #poll

A new poll has been created:

The club is looking for ideas on a raffle prize for the Georgie June Memorial Astronomy Scholarship. We want to offer a prize that interest the most club members so we are using this poll to help get an idea of what club members would like. If none of these choices are what you would prefer then please feel free to make a comment about what you would like to win instead and I will try to add it to the poll. If I can't add it then I will make a new poll with it listed. Thanks.

1. Pentax XW Eyepiece (70° Apparent Angle of View and 20mm Eye Relief (1 1/4" - 3.5mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 14mm, 20mm)) $299.00
2. 8mm Tele Vue Ethos Telescope Eyepiece (100° field of view Eye relief is 15mm) $590.99
3. Orion SkyQuest XT6 Classic Dobsonian Telescope $269.99
4. Jupiter MOVA Globe 6" with Acrylic Base $280.00
5. Something else

Vote Now

charles jagow

That would get me something extra, a probable divorce...

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Feb 9, 2020, at 3:39 PM, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Jim

From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of Shawn Loescher
Subject: [BackBayAstro] Georgie June Memorial Astronomy Scholarship Raffle Ideas #poll

1. Pentax XW Eyepiece (70° Apparent Angle of View and 20mm Eye Relief (1 1/4" - 3.5mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 14mm, 20mm)) $299.00
2. 8mm Tele Vue Ethos Telescope Eyepiece (100° field of view Eye relief is 15mm) $590.99
5. Something else

Vote Now

Jim Tallman

Drats....

Sent from my stupid phone

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 5:09 PM -0500, "Chuck Jagow" <chuck@...> wrote:

That would get me something extra, a probable divorce...

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Feb 9, 2020, at 3:39 PM, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

Jim

5. Something else

Vote Now

--

v/r

Chuck Jagow

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512

Shawn Loescher

I received a suggestion so it was added to the poll. If there are any other ideas for raffle prizes let me know and I will add them too. Thanks for voting.