The Great American Eclipse, a horror/sci-fi short.

VegaGaze

Hey everyone!

I'd like to share a short story for this rainy day.

The Great American Eclipse

-A horror/sci fi short by yours truly.

"Invasion lurks behind solar filtered glasses..."   hahaha

It's horror and a bit off the wall, but if that's your cup of tea, then I hope you enjoy. The link is below.

Leigh Anne

https://redlagoe.com/2017/08/12/the-great-american-eclipse/

preciousmyprecious

Very good Leigh Anne. I enjoyed it tremendously. Keep looking up!

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

sent from my plain old laptop

I'd like to share a short story for this rainy day.

The Great American Eclipse
-A horror/sci fi short by yours truly.
"Invasion lurks behind solar filtered glasses..."   hahaha

It's horror and a bit off the wall, but if that's your cup of tea, then I hope you enjoy. The link is below.

Leigh Anne

VegaGaze

Thanks for reading, Bill!
Ha! There is no "sly slime". It should definitely read "smile."

Despite going through two other readers for editing, and 3 rounds of proof-reading, I managed to skim right over it without noticing in the final proof.
Thanks for catching it and bringing it to my attention. The edit has been made.
Leigh Anne

Jim Tallman

Ummmm...beg to differ, sly slime does exist! Just another term for politicians!

Jim

Ha! There is no "sly slime". It should definitely read "smile."

Despite going through two other readers for editing, and 3 rounds of proof-reading, I managed to skim right over it without noticing in the final proof.
Thanks for catching it and bringing it to my attention. The edit has been made.
Leigh Anne

bob414

Great story!  Makes me think about enjoying the eclipse from somewhere safe, like North Korea or Guam.

Just kidding, still plan on TN.

Keep looking up!

Bob

I'd like to share a short story for this rainy day.

The Great American Eclipse

-A horror/sci fi short by yours truly.

"Invasion lurks behind solar filtered glasses..."   hahaha

It's horror and a bit off the wall, but if that's your cup of tea, then I hope you enjoy. The link is below.

Leigh Anne

https://redlagoe.com/2017/08/12/the-great-american-eclipse/

George Reynolds

I am definitely NOT going to use those "IGN-certified" glasses!   Inline image

Red, you have a morbid imagination!

On Saturday, August 12, 2017, 1:28:31 PM EDT, lalagoe@... [backbayastro] wrote:

Hey everyone!

I'd like to share a short story for this rainy day.

The Great American Eclipse

-A horror/sci fi short by yours truly.

"Invasion lurks behind solar filtered glasses..."   hahaha

It's horror and a bit off the wall, but if that's your cup of tea, then I hope you enjoy. The link is below.

Leigh Anne

https://redlagoe.com/2017/08/12/the-great-american-eclipse/

charles jagow

Great story!