2017 BBAA Picnic

charles jagow

The BBAA Summer Picnic is Saturday July 15th at Gazebo #5 at Redwing Park in Virginia Beach.

Please RSVP if you are coming.  So far other than myself & family only FIVE (5) people have indicated their intention of attending.

Please either send me an email with your head count or please sign up at:

Thank You.

Chuck

Kent Blackwell

I will not be attending this year, thr first picnic I've ever missed, as I recall.

Kent, NOO!  Say it ain't so!  We will sorely miss you at the picnic.